In recent years, Compliance Leaders have been exposed to various methods to reduce costs of compliance operations: AI, ML, RPA, and outsourcing are just some of the examples. The result is a bewildering mix of options, with scarce ‘hard’ data to suggest what is the best approach for an organization.
On Nov 26th Matrix-IFS will host a webinar on Cost Conscious Compliance where we will show you how to measure the success of your AML Compliance & Financial Crime Programme. In addition, we will discuss methods for optimization, use cases and share insider tips to cost reductions.
- How to measures the success of your AML program
- Leveraging AML domain/tech expertise to improve ROI
- Optimization approaches to reduce key cost drivers
- Common cost challenges and practical solutions
- Measuring the Success of AML Compliance & Financial Crime
- Anton Moiseienko, Research Fellow, Financial - Crime Programme, Royal United Services Institute
- AML Optimisation Case Studies
Yair Samban, VP Compliance & Fraud EMEA, Matrix-IFS
- Panel – How Financial Institutions Are Dealing with Compliance Costs
**Joanna Jenkins, Head of Compliance, Railsbank UK
**Bill Radin, Executive Director, Legal and Compliance Department, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China